A couple of weeks ago I participated in an event called Camp ADHD, where folks around the world shared talks and discussion on topics related to ADHD. I spoke about twice-exceptionality, specifically as it relates to ADHD, and the topic seemed to resonate with a lot of folks, so I decided ot share it on the podcast as well!
In this episode:
- Why the topic of twice exceptionality is important to me.
- Why it’s important to talk about twice exceptionality.
- Why it often goes overlooked.
- How to recognize when you might be both gifted and ADHD.
- Common themes from assessing 2E ADHD students.
- Strategies that might help if you fit this profile.
Camp ADHD on YouTube
Embracing Intensity Community
Free Workbook on Harnessing the Power of Your Intensity