Are you a humanitarian? Today's episode is with Jaiden Love, a healer, educator, and humanitarian and the author of the book Saving My Life. Jaiden is a very spiritual person who has been passionate about serving and helping others for all of his life. He has been running his own business for the last ten years, and although it has continually morphed and changed over this time, it has always been about helping people to live their truth. Listen in today to find out about Jaiden and the way that he helps people to become the very best version of themselves.
Jaiden has a really huge heart and wonderful energy that radiates right through the screen and microphone. As a healer, he is passionate about helping others to do their own inner work, so that they can learn to live their truth and their happiest life. As an educator, Jaiden strives to give people the tools to treat others with more compassion and respect. The combination of the two allows him to create and hold a safe space for people to reach the ultimate goal of greater connectedness and love in the world. Listen in to find out what Jaiden has to share in today's episode.
- How politics helped Jaiden to realize that he is actually a humanitarian.
- Jaiden discusses the mindset block that he has always had towards being political, even though he now sees that being a humanitarian is a type of political stance.
- The impact that Jaiden's intensity, sensitivity, and creativity had on him while growing up.
- Jaiden has been putting other people's needs and happiness for most of his life. Now he knows that he needs to first take care of himself, in order to really be of help to others.
- Jaiden is black and he was adopted and raised by a white family in a small, mostly white town, so there were a number of cultural factors that affected the way he expressed himself while growing up.
- The difficulties that most people have with expressing their truth to themselves and to others.
- Jaiden worked as a high-school counselor for about five years and listening to the students talking to him about their troubled home-lives had a deep impact on him, both emotionally and physically.
- Jaiden is really passionate about nutrition and he sees that most people just don't realize how much the things they put in and onto their bodies actually affects them emotionally.
- Jaiden started out as an energy healer and he explains why he combined spiritual coaching with that.
- Jason explains that everything that is experienced on the physical level starts on the emotional and spiritual level.
- Giving people the tools to cope with issues of gender identity.
- The odd reactions that people tend to have towards the words 'God' and 'spirituality'.
- Living your own truth, regardless of who and how you are.
- The importance of feeling safe, and having love and support in your life.
- What Jaiden's book, Saving My Life, is all about. The book is available from Amazon.
Jaiden's website: Held And Heard
Jaiden's email: email@example.com
Jaiden's phone number: 503 757 1454
Jaiden is on Linkedin
To receive a 45-minute free consultation from Jaiden, contact him and tell him that you listened to this podcast.
Saving My Life by Jaden Jemel Love
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard
The Abundance Book by John Randolf Price
A Course In Miracles
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Our Find Your Power Zone Tool-kit Challenge starts on the 14th of January, as a way to kick off the growth of our new Embracing Intensity Community. Go to Embracing Intensity to find out more about the challenge and about our new community.