Have you ever lived your life as a series of chapters, without realizing the connection and what you were meant to be doing? Are you reaching to try to find your calling, only to realize that you are burned up and out of traction? Your search for purpose and calling is a passionate one, and this week, Aurora has a guest who is going to help you live your life loving what you do and who you are!
Also in this week’s episode:
- Selena shares how women tend to underestimate our significance.
- Battling the people-pleasing attitudes we carry with us.
- Evaluating draining and toxic relationships.
- Being a people-pleaser had an impact while Selena was growing up.
- Dealing with illness and intensity.
- The Love You More Project has impacted so many women by allowing them to be vulnerable.
- Selena’s habits will help you love yourself in the day-to-day.
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
The Desire Map by Daniele DePorte
Find the Love You More Project Online
Reach out to Selena (She likes to talk!)
League of Excitable Women:
Harness Your Power Challenge: