For many people, discovering their giftedness can open many doors, but when it becomes the center of our identity it can close many as well. In this episode, I share my observations over the years in gifted communities on the journey to self-understanding.
In this episode:
- Stories of gifted discovery.
- Types of gifted communities I've observed.
- Times when focusing on gifted identity can be helpful, and when it can get in the way.
- My assessment philosophy.
- Knowing the limitations of our assessment tools.
- Upcoming book announcement!
Free Harness the Power of Your Intensity Workbook
Embracing Intensity Community
My Year in Mensa Podcast