Your Rainforest Mind is one of my all-time favorite books for gifted adults, and we had the privilege of having author, Paula Prober, join us for a group call to discuss her book! In this episode, we share highlights from the conversation and inspiration for other rainforest minded people!
We explore questions including:
- What are novel strategies to deal with the "fried circuits" of over-excitability outside of the standard "good self care?"
- How do you approach communicating your excitable nature in groups or conversations where you are afraid you might come off as dominating or "too much."
- How do you self-motivate when you don't have external forces pushing you forward?
- Feeling the suffering of the world and responsibility to fix it.
- How do you deal with the perfectionism that often comes with giftedness?
Find Your Power Word for 2019